Terms & Conditions
- Terms and Conditions
- When You access or register to use the Just Jobs Website it indicates Your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions in full. You are agreeing to use the Website at Your own risk. If You disagree with these Terms and Conditions You must not use the Website. If You violate these Terms and Conditions Just Jobs reserve the right to suspend or terminate Your access to the Website. The sole relationship between You and Just Jobs is that of independent contractors.
- "Just Jobs"Â means FJP Digital Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (registered numberÂ 10154103) with our registered office at 51 Clarkegrove Road, Sheffield, S10 2NH and includes Just-Jobs.com and any other Website owned by FJP Digital Limited.
- "Just Jobs Content"Â means any documents, materials, methodologies, implementation plans or other intellectual property used during the provision of Website services.
- "Just Jobs Website"Â or theÂ "Website"Â means any Website under Just Jobs control, whether partial or otherwise. It includes the Website's Content, Search Engine, Text, Designs, Programming and Graphics and Website Services.
- "Advertisers"Â means a third party who advertises or publishes adverts through the Just Jobs Website.
- "Candidate"Â means a User who is accessing the Website to search for a job or in any other capacity except as an Employer or Recruiter acting as an agent of an Employer.
- "Candidateâ€™s License"Â means a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right granted to a Candidate to access and use the Website only for their personal non-commercial use to seek employment opportunities.
- "Content"Â includes all Text, Graphics, Software, Design and Programming, published Job extracts, adverts and other Just Jobs Content and information used on the Website.
- "Data Controller"Â means the person or entity who makes the decisions regarding the purpose and method of processing of personal data and the means used including security profile in relation to the operation and use of the Website.
- "Design"Â includes the colour combinations and the page layout of the Website.
- "Employer"Â means an entity whose Job extract has been published on the Just Jobs Website.
- "Job"Â refers to any job extract published on the Just Jobs Website including data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video or other materials.
- "Jobs By e-mail"Â means a Service provided to Candidates upon request as stated in Clause 3 below.
- "Graphics"Â includes all logos, button icons, images and other graphical elements on the Website, with the exception of paid advertising banners.
- "Recruiter"Â means an agent of an Employer whose Job has been published on the Website.
- "Service"Â means the collecting, indexing and publishing of Job extracts on the Just Jobs Website and via Jobs By e-mail.
- "Text"Â includes all text on every page of the Website, whether editorial, navigational, or instructional.
- "User"Â refers to any individual or entity that accesses and uses any part of the Website.
- "User Content"Â means any information supplied by the Candidate to the Website including personal contact information including name, email address and search preferences and any data, text, or other materials.
- "You"Â orÂ "Your"Â means the person or entity that is agreeing and accepting these Terms and Conditions.
- Use of the Website, Services and Licence
- Purpose and Use
- Just Jobs acts as a portal for the online distribution and publication of information collected from other third party Employer/Recruiter websites or Advertisers. Just Jobs indexes and publishes an extract of a Job link which when clicked upon by the Candidate will take them to the original website which published the Job, or to the website of the Advertiser.
- Just Jobs also offers a Jobs By e-mail Service when the Candidate registers on the Website. This allows us to send You email notifications about new opportunities for Jobs which match Your search preferences when you first arrived at the Just Jobs site.
- The Just Jobs Website is intended to be used by individual Candidates seeking employment. Just Jobs authorises You to use the Website only for lawful purposes within the terms of this Agreement and the context of Just Jobs intended and acceptable use of the Website and the license granted to You by Just Jobs. Just Jobs is the sole interpreter of the Websiteâ€™s intended and acceptable use of the Website.
- Candidateâ€™s License
- Just Jobs grants You a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to access and use the Website only for Your personal non-commercial use to seek employment opportunities for Yourself. This authorises You to view, download and print a copy of the material on the Website, including published Job postings, solely for Your personal, non-commercial use and the right to apply for any job posted on the Website. (â€œCandidateâ€™s Licenseâ€) You agree that You are solely responsible for the content of any information You post to the Website and any consequences arising from such posting. Just Jobs reserves the right to suspend or terminate Your Candidateâ€™s License for any reason at any time, in its sole discretion but particularly if Just Jobs suspects or determines that You are in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Candidate accepts that all applications for a Job are made directly to the Employer and/or Recruiter. The Employer/Recruiter assesses the applications and all decisions relating to the applications are taken by the Employer/Recruiter and not by Just Jobs.
- User Warranties â€“ Age and Prohibited Use
You represent, warrant and agree that
- You are at least 13 years of age or older, and if under the age of 18 or the age of majority as that is defined in Your jurisdiction, You will only use the Website and Services under the supervision of a parent, legal guardian, or other responsible adult; and
- You will not use (or plan, encourage or help others to use) the Website for any purpose or in any manner that is prohibited by these Terms and Conditions or by applicable law. It is Your responsibility to ensure that Your use of the Website complies with these Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws.
- User Conduct and Security
- You may not respond to Jobs on the Just Jobs Website or on third party websites in any manner or for any purpose other than that which is expected (i.e., to apply for the Job or to initiate further discussion with the Employer/Recruiter about the Job).
- Just Jobs is under no obligation to monitor the jobs posted on the Website, but it may monitor them at random. Jobs found to violate the terms in this Agreement may be removed at Just Jobs sole discretion. You may report inappropriate Jobs or conduct to Just Jobs by emailing us at info@Just-Jobs.com or by letter to Customer Services at 51 Clarkegrove Road, Sheffield, S10 2NH.
- You may not delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity.
- You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation: (i) accessing data not intended for You or logging into a server or account which You are not authorised to access; (ii) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation; (iii) attempting to interfere with Service to any User, host or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, "flooding", "mail bombing" or "crashing (iv) sending unsolicited mail or email including phone calls or promotions and/or advertising of products or services to any other Users; (v) soliciting personal information from any Users; (vi) deleting or altering Content posted by Just Jobs or any User.
- Any violation of security may result in civil and/or criminal liability. Just Jobs will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who are involved in such violations.
- Responsibility for Content
- Just Jobs assumes no responsibility for Content published on the Website (whether from Employers, Recruiters, Candidates or other parties) and no responsibility for the activities, omissions or other conduct of Users. Just Jobs acts as a portal for the online collection, indexing and publication of information collected from other websites or from Advertisers and has no obligation to screen or censor communications or information in advance and is not responsible for screening or monitoring Jobs published on the Just Jobs Website.
- Just Jobs is not responsible for User Content, the quality, safety or legality of the jobs published, the truth or accuracy of the Content, the ability of the Employerâ€™s to offer jobs to Candidates or ability of Candidates to fill job vacancies.
- If notified by a User of a Job extract or advert which allegedly does not conform to these Terms and Conditions, Just Jobs may investigate the allegation and determine in good faith and in its sole discretion whether to remove or request the removal of such Job or advert. Just Jobs has no liability or responsibility to Users for performance or non-performance of such activities.
- Just Jobs may take any action with respect to published information that it deems necessary or appropriate, in its sole discretion. All Job extracts are the sole responsibility of the person or entity from which they originated whether it is Content on the Website or sent to Users via email.
- Just Jobs is not involved in the actual transaction between Employers/Recruiters and Candidates and is not a Recruitment Agency or a Consultancy service for Employers/ Recruiters.
- When You register on the Just Jobs Website You will be invited to create an account and provide Just Jobs with certain information, including but not limited to, a valid email address ("User Information"). You acknowledge and agree that You have no ownership rights in Your account. You may sign up to the â€œJobs By e-mailâ€ Service and we will send You email notifications about any new Jobs which match Your search preferences You chose during the registration process.
- Any information You submit must be accurate and must be Your personal details. You are solely responsible for the content, form and accuracy of any information submitted by You to the Website.
- You understand and accept that You have no ownership rights in Your account but You may cancel Your account or edit Your search preferences for Jobs By e-mail at any time. If You cancel or terminate Your account, all Your account information including personal information will be deleted from the Just Jobs Website. Just Jobs reserves the right to delete Your account and all of Your personal information if the account is inactive for a significant period.
- By posting User Content on the Website You grant Just Jobs a worldwide, non exclusive, royaltyâ€“free, transferable, sublicensable license to use, reproduce, adapt and distribute such User Content through Just Jobs.
- No endorsements by Just Jobs
Nothing on the Website shall be considered an endorsement, representation or warranty with respect to any User or third party, whether in regards to its Website, products, services, hiring, experience, employment or recruiting practices, or otherwise.
- Just Jobs Intellectual Property Rights.
- The Website, Just Jobs Content and all rights, title and interest in and to the Website and Just Jobs Content are the sole and exclusive property of Just Jobs or its licensors. Except for the limited license expressly granted to You in these Terms and Conditions, Just Jobs reserves for itself and its licensors all other rights, title and interest.
- The Just Jobs Content may be duplicated by You only for the purposes outlined in this Agreement. "Just Jobs," "Just-Jobs.comâ€, the Just Jobs design logo â€œAll The Jobsâ€ and certain other names or logos are service marks or trademarks of Just Jobs and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the service marks or trademarks of Just Jobs. In addition, the "look" and "feel" of the Website (including colour combinations, button shapes, layout, design and all other graphical elements) are also protected by Just Jobs trademarks, service marks and copyrights. Any code that Just Jobs creates to generate or display the Content or the pages making up the Website is also protected by Just Jobs copyright. You must preserve all copyright, trademark, service mark and other proprietary notices contained on the Content or Just Jobs Content on any authorised copy You make of the Content or Just Jobs Content. All other product and service marks contained on the Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Just Jobs (and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents) from and against any third party claims, actions or demands (including, without limitation, costs, damages and reasonable legal and accounting fees) alleging or resulting from or in connection with Your use of the Website and Services or Your breach of this Agreement. Just Jobs shall use reasonable efforts to provide You prompt notice of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and may assist You, at Your expense, in defending any such claim, suit or proceeding.
- Third Party Providers
You acknowledge and agree that Just Jobs may provide the Services using third party providers, including subcontractors and consultants.
- User Submissions
Just Jobs welcomes Your comments regarding the Services and the Website and appreciates hearing from You. Please note, however, that Just Jobs does not accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions, inventions or materials other than those which it has specifically requested. If You submit feedback on the Services, please be specific in Your comments and do not submit creative ideas, inventions, suggestions, or materials. If, despite this notice, You send Just Jobs creative suggestions, ideas, drawings, concepts, inventions, or other information (a "User Submission"), You understand and agree that the User Submission shall become the property of Just Jobs. User Submission and any elements contained in User Submissions, shall not be subject to any obligation of confidentiality on Just Jobs part, and Just Jobs will not be liable for any use or disclosure of any User Submission. Just Jobs shall exclusively own all now known or later discovered rights to the User Submission and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the User Submission for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to You or any other person.
- Disclaimers and Limitations on Just Jobs Liability
- Warranty disclaimers.
- The Website is provided on an 'as is' basis without any warranties of any kind, express or implied. Just Jobs, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, including, but not limited to, the warranties of merchantability, title, non-infringement of third parties' rights, and fitness for particular purpose. Just Jobs makes no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the website.
- Without limitation on the above but in particular:
- Just Jobs does not warrant that the Website will operate error-free or that the Website and their servers are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. If Your use of the Website results directly or indirectly in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, Just Jobs is not responsible for those costs.
- Just Jobs makes no representations or guarantees regarding the truthfulness, accuracy, legality, completeness, timeliness or reliability of any Jobs published on the Website. Jobs may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. You agree that any reliance on Jobs published on the Website, or on any other form of communication with Employers/Recruiters through their own Websites will be at Your own risk. Just Jobs does not endorse any opinions expressed by Candidates, Employers, Recruiters or other third parties to this Agreement.
- Just Jobs makes no representations or guarantees regarding the Content of the Website, including, but not limited to, broken links, inaccuracies or typographical errors. Just Jobs makes no claims that the Content is appropriate or may be downloaded in all jurisdictions. Access to the Content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries, and such persons have no right to access or use the Website. If You access Just Jobs You do so at Your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of Your jurisdiction.
- Just Jobs makes no representations or guarantees regarding the effectiveness of the Services or timeliness of the Services in meeting Your employment objectives. Just Jobs does not guarantee that the Services will result in Candidates being hired, positions being filled or employees being retained, and is not responsible or liable for any business, employment, hiring and/or salary decisions, for whatever reason made by You.
- You assume all responsibility and risk for Your use of the Website, the internet generally, and the information You submit to the Website and for Your conduct on and off the Website. You expressly release Just Jobs of any liability in respect of any claim against Just Jobs or third parties arising from the publication of Jobs or sent via Jobs By e-mail.
- In no event shall Just Jobs (or any of its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents or advertisers), be liable for any non-direct damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data, lost employment opportunity, or business interruption) resulting from or arising under or in connection with Services or the use or access to, or the inability to use or access, the Website and/or any document, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not Just Jobs is advised of the possibility of such damages.
- In no event shall Just Jobs (or any of its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents or advertisers), be liable for any direct damages in excess in the aggregate of Â£100.00.
- Due to the nature of this Agreement, in addition to money damages, You agree that Just Jobs will be entitled to equitable relief upon a breach of this Agreement by You.
- Just Jobs is not involved in the actual transaction between Employers/Recruiters/Advertisers and Candidates and is not a Recruitment Agency or a Consultancy service for Employers/ Recruiters/Advertisers.
- User Identity and Authentication
It is difficult to authenticate User identities on the Internet and therefore Just Jobs cannot and does not confirm that each User is who they claim to be. Just Jobs is not and cannot be involved in User-to-User dealings or control the behaviour of participants on the Website, so in the event that You have a dispute with one or more Users, You release Just Jobs from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential and direct and indirect) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Contact, Questions and Notices
Just Jobs Contact information is listed on the Website. Questions concerning the use of the Website should be directed to us by emailing us at info@Just-Jobs.com or by letter to Customer Services at FJP Digital Limited, 51 Clarkegrove Road, Sheffield, S10 2NH. Notices to Just Jobs should also be sent to the above address. We will send any notice to You at the address submitted by You or to such other address as Just Jobs reasonably determines is an appropriate address for You.
- Just Jobs respects the intellectual property of others. It is Just Jobs policy to respond to claims of copyright and other intellectual property infringement. Just Jobs will promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate action. Just Jobs may act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any material claimed to be infringing or claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and may act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any reference or link to material or activity that is claimed to be infringing. Just Jobs will terminate access for Users who are repeat infringers.
- If You believe that Your copyright work or trademark has been posted to the Website and as a result copyright or trademark infringement has occurred please contact Just Jobs by emailing us at info@Just-Jobs.com or by letter to Customer Services at FJP Digital Limited, 51 Clarkegrove Road, Sheffield, S10 2NH Please also note that You may be liable for damages (including costs and legal fees) if You materially misrepresent that an activity is infringing Your copyright.
- Term and Termination
These Terms will remain in full force and effect while You are a User of the Just Jobs Website. Just Jobs reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to pursue all of its legal remedies, including but not limited to removal of Your User Content from the Website and immediate termination of Your account and ability to access the Website upon any breach by You of these Terms. All provisions of this Agreement shall survive termination except those granting access or use to the Website and You shall cease all Your use and access immediately.
- Amendments to this Agreement and Changes to the Website