FJP Digital Limited which incorporates the Just Jobs Websites "Just Jobs" is committed to safeguarding and protecting the privacy of the Users of our Website.
What Information Do We Collect?
We may obtain information about You from various sources, including our Websites, when You register to use the Website or email us or communicate with us in any other way. We also may obtain information about You from business partners, other third parties and publicly available information.
We may obtain various types of information including but not limited to:
- Your Personal Information, if You choose to provide it voluntarily or if we obtain it from other sources mentioned above. You do not have to give us any Personal Information in order to perform job searches on the Website or to read certain other parts of content on the Website.
- Your Job search behaviour and preferences. We may use a record of the searches that You make on our Website in order to present You with job recommendations based on Your interests as expressed through Your previous searches.
- Other details that You may voluntarily submit to us or that may be included in the information provided to us by third parties.
- If You visit our Website we may collect certain information by automated means, using cookies as described in more detail below. This may include information about our Users devices and how they access the Internet (such as the IP address and the device, browser and operating system type), referral source, URLs that Users exit to once they leave our Website, the dates and times of the visits to our website, information on actions taken on our Website e.g. number of page views, site navigation patterns and job views or application activity, geographical location information e.g. country, state and city from where a User accesses our Website and the types of search terms Users enter to access our Website.
How Do We Use the Information We Collect?
We may use the information we obtain about You to understand Your needs and personalise Your experience, to improve our website, improve customer service, send periodic emails to You about our Services and in particular to:
- Register, manage and maintain your Account.
- Provide information to You and Services that You request.
- Maintain a record of the jobs You view or apply to on our Website.
- Inform You of relevant job postings that may be of interest to You.
- Provide administrative notices or communications applicable to Your use of the Website.
- Respond to Your questions and comments and provide customer support.
- Contact You and deliver information to You that may be targeted to your interests (such as relevant services, educational or other career development opportunities); enable You to communicate with us and solicit Your feedback and input. These communications will contain links for preference management and, where appropriate, unsubscribe links should You decide You do not want to receive further communications.
- Inform You of changes to our Website and Services.
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business and our Services to You.
- Analyse and enhance our marketing communications and strategies (including by identifying when emails we have sent to You have been received and read).
- Analyse trends and statistics regarding Users access to our Website and the jobs viewed.
We may also use non-personally identifiable information and certain technical information about Your computer and Your access of the Website (including your IP address) in order to operate, maintain and manage the Website. We collect this information by automated means, using cookies as described in more detail below.
If we seek to use the information we obtain about you in any other ways, we will provide specific notice and request your consent at the time of collection.
What Information Do We Share?
We may combine certain non-personally identifiable aggregate data about our Users and use such anonymous aggregate data to prepare reports for Employers/Recruiters. "Aggregate Data" is the demographic information (such as post code, age, gender, race or ethnicity) and employment information (such as occupation, job title, education and experience) of many individuals that is combined together.
Aggregate data is used to analyse the characteristics of various populations and does not identify any specific individuals. Any reports sold by us containing aggregate data cannot be used to identify any individuals.
We may share Personal Information with our service providers who help us in the delivery of our Services to You. These companies may only use or disclose the information as necessary to perform Services on our behalf or as otherwise required by law.
Just Jobs may disclose specific User information when we determine, in good faith, that such disclosure is necessary to comply with the law, to cooperate with or seek assistance from law enforcement, to prevent a crime or protect national security, or to protect the interests or safety of Just Jobs or other Users of the Website.
The Personal Information we have collected may be passed on to a third party in the event of a transfer of ownership or assets or a bankruptcy or other corporate reorganization of Just Jobs.
Cookies and Third Party Advertisers
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most internet browsers allow You to erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block all cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. However, You should be aware that some Just Jobs Website features or Services may not function properly without cookies.
Just Jobs permits third party cookies on its Website.
We use third-party advertising companies who may place or access cookies on your computer hard drive when You click on their adverts to distinguish Your web browser uniquely and to keep track of information relating to serving ads on Your web browser, such as the type of ads shown and the webs pages on which the ads appeared. These companies may use information about Your visits to these websites and to other sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to You on our Website or on other, third party websites. We also may give third party advertisers the ability to tailor their advertisements on our Website using demographic and preference information we provide to them in aggregate form. This information does not identify You individually. These companies operate under their own privacy policies and Just Jobs encourages you to be aware of the privacy policies of such companies. Just Jobs does not have control over or access to any information contained in the cookies that are set on your computer by third party advertisers.
Links to Other Websites
We may allow links to other websites from our Website for your convenience and information. These websites may be operated by companies not owned by Just Jobs. Just Jobs is not responsible for the content of any websites not owned by Just Jobs or their privacy policies. If you choose to visit these websites You should review their own privacy policies to ensure that You are happy with their practices.
Storing and Transferring Your Information and Data
Just Jobs may transfer, process and store the Personal information and other data we hold about You outside of the country in which you are located, including the United States and Europe. The countries in which we process the Information may not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you are located. You agree to this transfer, storing and processing procedure when You provide Your Personal Information to us.
How Do We Protect Your Personal Information?
In order to protect Your Personal Information from accidental, unlawful or unauthorised destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use, Just Jobs maintains technical, electronic, administrative and physical safeguards to protect and secure that Information.
We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure your Personal Information and data is stored securely. However, please note the Internet and the electronic transmission of information can never be entirely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard Personal Information will never be defeated or fail, or that those measures will always be sufficient or effective.
Therefore, although we are committed to protecting your privacy, we cannot guarantee that Your Personal Information will always remain confidential. You understand and agree that you assume all responsibility and risk for your conduct and use of the Website and the information You send us electronically or otherwise which you post to the Website.
Our Website is not intended to be used by anyone under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect or solicit information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not use our Website. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a small fee to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
This policy is governed by the laws of England and Wales. Jurisdiction for any claims arising under this policy shall lie exclusively with the English courts. If any provision of this policy is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of all or part of a provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining parts and provisions of this policy which shall remain in full force and effect.
How to Contact Us
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to Candidate needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Cookies help us provide You with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages You find useful and which You do not. A cookie does not allow us access to Your computer or any Personal Information about You, other than the data You choose to share with us.
You can choose whether to accept or decline cookies. Most browsers allow you to decline cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can decline all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", and selecting "Block all cookies" using the sliding selector. This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one and may prevent You from using our Website to its full advantage.